SERA is joining with Progress for an event in Brighton in March.
Campaign for a Labour Majority: How can Labour win a mandate in 2015? With SERA
7-8.30pm, Tuesday 18 March 2014 | Friends’ Meeting House, Ship St, Brighton, BN1 1AF
- Caroline Flint MP Shadow secretary of state for energy and climate change
- Melanie Smallman National secretary, SERA
- Peter Kyle PPC for Hove and Portslade
- Lewis Baston Senior research fellow, Democratic Audit
- Chair: Purna Sen PPC for Brighton Pavillion
This joint event with Progress will focus on the environmental concerns of voters and what Labour needs to do to gain their support.