Join us at our joint event with Labour Movement for Europe next week on the need for co-operation in Europe on environmental and energy issues.
6pm, 27 November
Committee Room 6, House of Commons, Westminster, London, SW1A 0AA
Our speakers are:
- Mary Creagh MP (Shadow DEFRA Secretary)
- Jonathan Gaventa (Programme Leader at E3G)
- David Norman (WWF Director of Campaigns)
- David Schoibl (Chair LME)
- Chair: Cllr Leonie Cooper (Co-Chair SERA)
Please allow for 20-30 minutes to make your way through security and up the stairs to the Committee Room. Hence, if you can aim to arrive at Parliament by 17:30, as we’ll be kicking off a 6pm sharp.
Do you like this post?